Happy Kiss Day 2019 – See more with Karan Arora Mohali
As this is valentines week, and today everyone is celebrating kiss day of this week. Before going ahead, I just wanna know, do you know that there are different types and benefits of kiss?
Ear Kiss: if your partner is kissing you on your ear then it means he is in a romantic mood today.
Kiss on Cheeks: This kiss is the sign of friendship. So don’t count it in romantic kisses.
Forehead Kiss: This intimates that your partner loves you a lot.
Kiss on hands: this means that your partner is comfortable with you. He is happy to have you in his/her life.
Kiss on Lips: this means that both loves each other very much. Even they can’t live without them.
Benefits of kiss
- It boosts your happy hormones.
- It helps you create strong bonding with your partner.
- When you are tired and your partner kisses you in a romantic way, it relieves your stress.
- Kiss also helps in relieving cramps.
- It helps in reducing blood pressure by dilating blood vessels.
- It helps in reducing headaches.
- It helps in reducing cortisol level which then helps in improving your feelings of self-worth.
- Kisses has been proved as an examples to provide relief from hives and other signs of allergic reaction associated with pollen and household dusts.
- It helps in preventing cavities by increasing saliva production.
- It even boosts your sex drive.
Kissing can have a positive impact on your emotional and physical wellbeing. Kissing makes both parties feel good about themselves and can help strengthen relationships of all kinds. Finally kissing your partner is good for you J